Friday, December 16, 2011

Easy Curry Tuna Pizza


I like to watch "省时间达人“and always inspired by how the guest chefs cooked. There was a few episodes that showed how to make pizza in different ways. I was inspired and came out with my own version:

Ingredients: (1 serving)
1 pc Spring Home frozen prata
1/2 can curry tuna
1 small onion(diced)
2 tbsp mozzarella sliced cheese

Method:
1. Pan fried frozen prata without any oil till golden brown and fluffy. Set aside.
2. Heat Pan with vegetable oil, fried onion dices till transparent and fragrant. Off the heat.
3. pour tuna in a bowl. Add fried onion dices and stir well.
4. spread tuna evenly on prata. Sprinkle cheese on top.
5. Put in preheated oven at 160 deg C for 5 minutes.
6. Ready to serve.

Verdict: I liked the crispy prata crust! Although it was smaller and thinner than normal pizza, it was very filling. After having one for breakfast, I was already full.

No comments:

Post a Comment