Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Poll for 2012: what do you work for?


I have been thinking about my future in 2011.. 2012 keep me thinking about now.. What's next for me? What should I do next? And one question that comes into my mind is: "what do I work for?"
I remembered when I just graduated from school, I wanted to look for a job that I liked(for passion), then when I have my own flat I worked for my goal(earn CPF). Now I work for money to survive.. But do I want to continue this way? Maybe not. But to a few of my close friends out there, they believe that I should work for money and keep encouraging me to stay and work.. And I start to ponder, maybe this is really necessary..
I am looking for an answer .. Pls share with me if you work for: money, goal or passion? Pls participate in the poll on the right and let me know what's the majority. Maybe then I have a clearer picture of what should be my motivation for 2012.
As an appreciation, I will give to 3 lucky readers a box of handmade cookies. One condition: You must leave your comment so that i know you have participated in the poll. Hear from you soon ;)

4 comments:

  1. my answer is passion. will email my details soon. hope i will get the gift ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks miss tam chiak and anonymous, pls email me your mailing address for me to send the gift. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remarkable things here. I am very happy to see your article.
    Thanks a lot and I am looking forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?
    my site :: last minute aanbiedingen

    ReplyDelete