Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Homemade Ice Lemon Tea


This is one of my favourite drink. That day I have craving for Kopi Tiam and/or restaurant homemade ice lemon tea at home, so I try to make my own super easy homemade version.

Ingredients: (2 glasses)
2 or more slices lemon
1 Ceylon tea bag (or any black tea)
White Sugar (and/or lemon honey) to taste
250ml water

Method:
1. Boil water in kettle.
2. Add tea bag in hot water. Leave for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add sugar(3-4 tsp, sweetness to your liking) and/or lemon honey, stir well.
4. Add lemon slices and use spoon to mash. Tea will turn slightly 'milky'.
5. Remove tea bag and add ice cubes before serve.

P.S.: I bought lemon honey from Daiso.

1 comment:

  1. I continuously continue coming to your website once more simply in case you have posted new contents.
    wooden gazebo

    ReplyDelete