Friday, March 8, 2013

Five Spice Fried Chicken Wings



That day I attempted to cook Sweet & Sour Pork, it was so good just eating the deep fried pork that we finished all without the sauce. So I thought I will marinate the same way with chicken wings and deep fry. I added five spice powder thinking it will enhance the taste. Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:
1 kg chicken mid wings

Marinate seasoning:
3 tbs light soy sauce
1 tbs cooking wine
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp White pepper
1 tsp five spice flour
3 tsp corn flour

Coating: (mix well)
1/2 cup Tepung Rangup (crispy flour)
1/4 cup water
Salt to taste

Method:
1. Wash chicken wings and marinate over night.
2. Coat chicken wings with flour mixture and deep fry till golden brown.
3. Ready to serve.

I am submitting this post to Aspiring Bakers #28: Chicken Feast (February 2013) hosted by SSB of Small Small Baker .

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to my father who shared with me on the topic of this
    blog, this web site is in fact amazing.

    Here is my webpage :: Cooking Simple Vegetables

    ReplyDelete