Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Little Thumbs Up: Prawn (March 2014)


These are some of my home cooked prawn dishes: (from top: Assam prawn, prawn mee soup and prawn agile olio pasta.




Photobucket

This is my first time acting as a host for Little Thumbs Up(sorry for posting one day late). And my theme for this month is prawn.

Not sure about you, I love all kinds of seafood including prawn. Prawn will never fail me, except for those with ammonia smell one. It's a good source of vitamin B12 and niacin. And prawn is very versatile, can steam, fry, deep fry, bake etc, and can go with mee, pasta, rice, crackers etc. If you are prawn lover like me, do join me to cook a feast of prawn. Do submit via the link below.

Please feel free to post as many recipes as possible, as long as they contain prawn in March 2014(deadline-31/3/14,23:59). Just link them up below. Please mention Little Thumbs Up in your post and provide a link to Bake for Happy Kids, My Little Favourite DIY and Food playground.

Hope to see all the sumptuous and licking good prawn dishes.





6 comments:

  1. Hi Moon,
    Glad to see your post is up.
    Thank for hosting, my prawn dish is coming up soon ;)
    Cheers!
    mui

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Looking forward for your post soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Moon,
    I've linked a soup post!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have not tried cooking soup with dried shrimps. Will try one day. Thanks for linking to this month LTU :)

      Delete
  4. Hi, I'm glad you hosted prawns as the March theme, cos I LOVE prawns, dried, fresh, king, whatever :-D I just linked a post to join in the fun.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same here. I love prawn that's why I choose this theme. Thanks for linking to this month LTU :)

      Delete